Anyone from Australia?

oscar

I was excited to receive my first ever set of Cathe dvds this week but I am having trouble purchasing a step bench. Any Aussies on this site? If so where do you buy steps from???? Thanks very much,
Ori:)

Hi... I bought my benchh from Rebel Sports... Are you from Sydney? Also, check with your local gym where to purchase one.

Hey there! I'm in Perth and I know what you mean about having trouble finding a decent step bench. I managed to get hold of one from the Quokka but it is the smaller, home version rather than the club size step. I think the best thing to do is to keep your eyes on the papers and on Ebay as they sometimes have them for sale. As for the high step, that seems impossible to find here in Oz. I ended up getting the Firm's "Fanny Lifter" from the US (through Ebay)instead, as it was a lot lighter and therefore much cheaper in postage costs. I am also having trouble finding resistance bands that are 6 foot long (as are used in the Hardcore series). I think I will have to get them shipped over from the US as well! Anyway, good luck with your step hunting! ;)

Thanks guys, I have found the Reebok step at Rebel Sport. I would prefer an original step but they cost nearly $300 and are on backorder! My gym wasn't very helpful, they have the reebok steps. Don't know what to do about the high step. I think I could get one shipped from the US although the shipping costs more than the step itself! I'm in Newcastle. I don't have all of the hardcore tapes yet, but please let me know if you find that resistance band:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.