anyone else seeing weird message at upper left corner of their screen?

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

When I go to Cathe's site this what I see in the upper left corner of my screen.

Error: 10 - Unknown method: method 'profile.request_script_session_key'
FatSecret Platform Javascript is no longer available.
Please have a look at FatSecret Platform REST or contact FatSecret here.

What's this about. Not sure if this is legit or something else. I welcome your in put.

On my laptop, I do not have a message like this. I don't have a cell phone, nor do I do the streaming (I still use DVDs), so if you're seeing it on those, I can't help you. Hopefully, someone with more experience with tech stuff will see your question and be able to help you out. :) I didn't click on your link, but the name sounded suspicious to me, so I did a general online search for FatSecret and it looks like it's a site for calorie counting and diet tracker for weight loss. Doesn't seem like a legit error message to me. Maybe clear cookies? It sounds like something is tracking you. Hopefully somebody can help you. :)

Hi everyone,

When I go to Cathe's site this what I see in the upper left corner of my screen.

Error: 10 - Unknown method: method 'profile.request_script_session_key'
FatSecret Platform Javascript is no longer available.
Please have a look at FatSecret Platform REST or contact FatSecret here.

What's this about. Not sure if this is legit or something else. I welcome your in put.
Yes, I saw it yesterday on the workout manager page but did not have time to inquire. Don't know what it's about either.

I see it on the Workout Manager page too, but not on any others. I think Workout Manager has a nutrition/diet section that may be linked to the FatSecret platform and the link is no longer working. That's my guess anyway.

I also have the same note at the top of my screen when trying to use Workout Manager.
I have not used it in 2 months because we moved.
I am going to shut down my computer restart.
Anyone else have this ?

I also have the same note at the top of my screen when trying to use Workout Manager.
I have not used it in 2 months because we moved.
I am going to shut down my computer restart.
Anyone else have this ?
Yes. I think maybe there has been a change in the software used on the site, but it hasn't affected my use, so I'm ignoring it. I don't use the diet part of the the workout manager. I will not follow the links, of course.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.