Anyone else feeling blue???

britgirl

Cathlete
Hi everyone I was just wondering if anyone out there is feeling blue after returning from the road trip. For some reason I am depressed and can't get myself back into the old routine. All I can think about is Cathe and all the RT's I met and the whole weekend and how awesome it was. It didn't help being stuck in the Philly airport for 2 days after my flight was cancelled twice me and Colleen Walker really bonded after that experience!!! I am extra tired after all I went through but still did not expect to feel this way. Add in piles of laundry that my DH did not do while I was gone and the house being tornado style I suppose that could factor in I just thought my high would make up for all that. Anyway am I crazy or normal?? Somebody kick me back into reality!!!!!!! Teresa

You are VERY normal! It's hard to go from a REAL HIGH to back to normalcy! I, too, am overwhelmed with laundry, grocery shopping and just trying to find some energy somewhere to function. I am so sorry to hear you were stuck in Philly for two days. That has to make your recovery even harder. How awful. I am glad Colleen was there to keep you company! Hang in there...we KNOW it was worth it all. I hope you recover very soon!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Yes Ma'am.

You ladies are not alone. As a matter of fact, I crashed HARD yesterday. It was all I could do to stay awake at work. All I wanted to do was to get home and go to bed. I was seriously depressed and that made me physically tired.

I had such a great time over the weekend and working out Monday evening wasn't the same. WHERE WAS ALL THE NOISE AND PEOPLE???

Hopefully today will be better and I'll be back into the upswing of getting back to normal!

PS - Hi Deb!

Hi Dianne!!! I am so thrilled I finally got to meet you after our month-long E-mailing! We are going to have to plan an Ohio GTG soon!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

That definitely sounds like a plan!!!

Since YOU have all the terrific coordinating skills, I'll let you handle that!!! LOL LOL LOL

Seriously - I'll help ya if ya want me to!

Love ya!
Dianne

Hi Teresa, I hear you!! I felt the same way, I wish I could have connected more with someone, but the eternal loner I am. I am still feeling down and depressed, but awfully blessed to have taken part in this incredible weekend. I am feeling very guilty for one, I got Lorrie's name wrong on her shirt, SO Sorry Lorrie, and thanks for what you are doing for all women!! Also, I was never told about the cards for the staff and Nancy and so never signed those, again, I am so sorry because I so very much appreciate all you did for all of us. I really had wished to bond more with some of you, my shyness always gets in the way, I just don't seem to fit in with any group, but I must say I felt very happy to be a part of this wonderful trip. Everyone was very nice!! Thank you so much Cheryl for the cab ride!! Thank you to all the coordinators, your job was outstanding, thank you to all the staff, you treated us like queens!! And thank you from the bottom of my heart to Cathe and crew for being the wonderful, loving people I knew you were!! Love to all my fellow roadtrippers, I am so glad to have met you!!!:) Sandy

Teresa,
I'm right there with you. After experiencing one of the best weekends of my life how am I suppose to return to normal? Thankful reading all the wonderful posts here helps me to realize that others are experiencing the same thing.

So sorry to hear about your airport ordeal. When did you finally get home?

Jean

Hi Teresa. I so understand how you're feeling and it's actually quite normal. I'm feeling this way too and I also get this way after we film. It's just an adjustment of going from days of high energy excitement back to the normal routine. It usually gets better in a few days. I stopped by the office for a few things here yesterday and I saw the orange lanyards on my desk, a few left over M&M's (not complaining about that though:9 ), and some other remnants that reminded me of our good time. It's a happy/sad emotion that's hard to put your finger on. Happy when I think about it but yet sad because its over. By the way, sorry to hear of your flight cancelations and major delays. I'm happy that you at least got to bond with Colleen and keep each other company.

Here's to cheerier days ahead :7 :7 :7

Thank you everyone for understanding Hi Cathe!!! I finally made it home Monday evening but they lost my suitcase. It was delivered the next day so not too bad. Am slowly starting to come around I actually feel like tackling my horrendous house today!!! I have also been battling illness I had pneumonia right before the road trip plus a blocked ear that had to be drained and to top it all off I had a bad sinus infection and was on meds for that. After I got home I just was physically ill very nauseous and exhausted. Hopefully I am on the mend now. Cathe I told my DH I wanted to move to NJ to work for you at Cathe dot com!!! Oops a bit presumptuous that's if you would hire me!!! You have such a wonderful caring staff that love what they do and love you and that would be something special to be part of. Thank you for everything you will see me next road trip!!!!! Thanks for everyone's support!!! Teresa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.