anyone else feel sick?

pinkquinn

Cathlete
Hi

I have completed meso 1 and am halfway through meso 2. Every time I do legs I end up feeling sick to my stomach.....what the heck?! Today I only made to 33 minutes of the workout.

Has this happened to any of you? Will it go away?

Thanks for your input:D

I have that problem w/ any tough wt workout (and those trisets qualify as tough) if I don't eat/drink enough before I start. The cardio can kick in on those, too. Make sure you have enough energy and hydration, and take longer breaks if you need to. Make sure your workout space isn't too warm, or too humid.

Good luck!
Nan

I agree with fueling your body before the leg workouts. They take SO MUCH out of me. I get through them but when I'm done I am just exhausted. I actually sit on the couch with a bottle of water and have fallen asleep. How can one fall asleep after such a strenuous workout?? They are tough but the results make me do it all over again the following week.

Maybe you need to decrease your weight just a smidge to allow you to get through the whole workout. You're not missing much if you're 33 minutes into it before you hit the wall.

Keep after it. You'll be glad you did.

Tracy

I had the same issue with Meso 1. It seemed to depend on my hydration and what I'd had for dinner (and how long it had to go down before starting to work out).

thank you guys for the reply
I'm glad I'm not taking crazy pills and that others have had this experience...I have not been THAT diligent about watching how fueled I am before the workout. I also raised my weights quite a bit this time because I was listening to my body....not close enough apparently.

I intend to stick with it....i have seen CRAZY results. I hope everyone continues to post their results; I love to read about them. If I reach my goal this time around I will post pictures because I will have definately earned it!

BTW...anyone else notice that when they are in fat loss mode they are tired and cranky?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.