Anyone else coughing coughing coughing????

I hope everyone is feeling better! Today is Day 6 and just this evening I am coughing less and not so deep! I hope this improvement continues. My energy is increasing-the messy house I have not been bothering with since being sick, starting bothering me and the cleanup process has begun.

Anyone else easily getting out of breath? I am from just walking up the steps carrying a few pounds. Generally this would not be cardio for me.

ETA: I didn't take any of the herbal Oil of Oregano, as I mentioned in a previous message.

Last edited:
I am doing better. It's been a week for me and like Pam, I am not coughing as much or as deep. Sleeping better. I worked out through it all and I'll admit that a few days I had a hard time, but for the most part it didn't seem to affect my workouts. But I am going strong again. I am still coughing, but not nearly as bad or as frequently.

Hope everyone else is doing better, too!

I am doing better. It's been a week for me and like Pam, I am not coughing as much or as deep. Sleeping better. I worked out through it all and I'll admit that a few days I had a hard time, but for the most part it didn't seem to affect my workouts. But I am going strong again. I am still coughing, but not nearly as bad or as frequently.

Hope everyone else is doing better, too!
Wow! I couldn't imagine working out with this. You must have super powers. [emoji6] I'm like Pam, winded and weak with minimal activity. This is day 5 for me and I've also had a low grade fever every evening. Hoping to turn the corner soon. Encouraging to hear that there's hope ahead. [emoji16]. Healing, germ-free hugs to everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Day 14 of coughing :(. The coughing is not as bad as it was during the day, but at night it is bad even if less frequent. I have been sleeping in a sitting position, propped up on pillows, throughout this whole thing because it is REALLY bad if I'm laying flat. My sinuses are still pretty yucky, too. But, I must say it is not as bad as last week ;)! It is very dry in the building where I work (only 10% humidity!), so I draped plastic tablecloths from ceiling to floor all around my desk and made an enclosure. I have a humidifier up on high inside and the humidity is 40% and MUCH better on my my sinuses, throat, and breathing in general! I call it my Zone of Moistness (The ZOM)! Last night I did RWH LB Circuit and it was pretty tough. Tonight is a rest night so I'll be doing some stretching and foam rolling. Like Pam, I can't take how messy the house has become and will be working on that this weekend! Also RWH UB & LB Circuits are on the rotation schedule so I need to watch out and not overdo it!
The doctor said 2-3 weeks so I guess I'm nearing the end of it :p!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to suggest a remedy that has worked WONDERS for me.... Bragg's organic apple cider vinegar in a mug of warm-to-hot water. When I feel like I'm coming down with something, a use about 2 tablespoons and 1 tablespoon of honey, 3-4 times a day. When feeling healthy, I still drink my "concoction" once in the morning.

I used to get sinus infections requiring antibiotics at least 3 times a year....since starting the ACV about two years ago....nothing!

If you google ACV you will find tons of information regarding it being the antidote for so many illnesses and conditions.

I couldn't read this thread without posting my experience.....feel better!

Aimee

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to suggest a remedy that has worked WONDERS for me.... Bragg's organic apple cider vinegar in a mug of warm-to-hot water. When I feel like I'm coming down with something, a use about 2 tablespoons and 1 tablespoon of honey, 3-4 times a day. When feeling healthy, I still drink my "concoction" once in the morning.

I used to get sinus infections requiring antibiotics at least 3 times a year....since starting the ACV about two years ago....nothing!

If you google ACV you will find tons of information regarding it being the antidote for so many illnesses and conditions.

I couldn't read this thread without posting my experience.....feel better!

Aimee
Aimee, I also am a firm believer in ACV!!!! I take a teaspoon of Bragg's in 4 oz water every morning and in the evening before bed. I use it to cure a nasty urinary tract infection a few months back: 2 tablespoons in a cup of water 3 times a day. I used test strips to track how the infection dropped off after just 7 days of this treatment. Now I use the teaspoon dose as a preventative. I think I will take your advice and go back to that stronger dose if I feel like I'm catching something! Thanks for sharing this with us!

So here I am on day 15 and I have a little bit of the cough left, but I am much better. Yesterday was the first day I did not have a prolonged coughing fit. Last night I did not use the codeine and felt a lot better this morning. Today I did not take any of the little gel caps for cough. My poor DH has had a sinus thing hit this weekend, accompanied by a hacking cough and froggy voice. I hope that he has the short lived variety and will be over it within a few days.

Glad to hear you are finally recovering Nanbo! My cough is also pretty much gone, but my head is very stuffy. I live at high altitude (9,000 feet or 2743 meters-hope I did the calculation correctly) and have went down to a lower altitude a couple times in the past few days and the higher air pressure it made my head feel like it was in a vise. I know this will too will past.

Started doing some Qi Gong. Glad to be starting to workout at least in a small way.

Something else to consider - a neti pot. I have not used mine in a while, but I had a terrible bout with bronchitis a couple of years ago, and the neti pot was extremely helpful. I highly recommend it, as it made a tremendous difference for me. Hope you all feel better soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.