Anyone do FitPrime?

emuench

Hi everyone,
I used to do Tracie Long's earlier Firm workouts. Anyone try FitPrime Strong Bear of Fast Cheetah? What's everyone's opinion?

these are two tapes that I do frequently. Strong bear has a great floorwork routine and the time seems to fly by quickly...fast cheetah is a good toning light aerobic workout...both workouts are good bun burners... If I want a good booty kickin by tracie... I go for weights first imho this is her most intense video. But you will feel strong bear/fast cheetah the next day. There used to be video previews of these two at fitprime..dont know if it still is. Fun factor is give both videos 5 stars out of five. As for effectiveness I'd give strong bear a 5 and fast cheetah a 4 (only because I dont think its aerobic enough but it has good toning moves).

I have them both as well and I like them too! Both were great workouts and the time seemed to fly by. Also, they both gave a great inner thigh workouts. I did them within a couple days of each other with cardio in between and my inner thighs were sore! I seemed to enjoy Fast Cheetah more, for some reason. It might be because I have an old knee injury and some of the moves in Strong Bear made me a little nervous. So, I'd reverse the above marks and give SB a 4 and FC a 5! Either way, I woudl say they are worth the price!

Agree...have both of these, and they're both great workouts...as is FitPrime G-Force (done on the rebounder). As a matter of fact, I have most of FitPrime's tapes and enjoy them all though I don't get to them all that much since I seem to mostly do Cathe, Cathe, Cathe! LOL

I really like the FitPrimes I have done. They are wonderful compliments to Cathe videos.

I still do several of the Classic Firms and have even begun replacing my favorites on DVD as they are available.

I guess I am in the minority here-I traded away all but one of my Fitprimes. Strong Bear is good, but I really struggled with the production quality of the FitPrime workouts. They look very home made and almost every tape had production issues. My Strong Bear tape actually went dark for a few seconds. FC was okay but I found the cardio portion very repetative and, well a little boring. I love Tracie, but the only FP I kept was From The Ground Up. Tracie has her own production company now call Tracie Long Productions. She just did a workout filmed on the SSS Yorktown, but I haven't heard much about it yet.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.