Anyone coming from MA or CT??

Sissy1983

Cathlete
I am thinking of taking the Amtrak, but would be interested in carpooling if possible. I am from western mass (not Boston) let me know!

Melissa

I'm coming from northeast CT. I'm right near UCONN. I'm-planning on driving. We could work out something.

Hey! Congrats on getting in to the road trip!! Pretty competitive! I was deciding whether to take the Amtrak down to Philadelphia or to carpool. The Amtrak has a layover in new haven from Springfield but the ride isn't much longer than driving depending on the time of day you drive. I am weighing my options. I have never been to a road trip so I am super excited to get a spot!

Melissa

I'm coming from MIddletown, CT (between Hartford and New Haven). My friend Beth who came with me last year, got wait listed but if she makes it, I'm stopping in Greenwich Village to pick her up...she went with me last year so I'm hoping she can get in!

Melissa you are going to have so much fun! It is everything everyone says they are. I couldn't believe it my first year. I am very excited for this year considering that I thought I wouldn't ever be able to attend another road trip due to back problems.

If anyone in CT wants to carpool, I'm happy to help them out. It would be a pleasure getting to know more Cathletes on the way down!

sincerely,

Julia

My friend Beth is also in, so I am making a detour to lower Manhattan to pick her up (and bring her back if we survive!).

I'm from Mass too, about an hour south of Boston right on the RI line. I was thinking of taking the train as well. It might be easier than trying to use my arms and legs for all of that driving after trying to keep up with Cathe for 3 days :)

Vicky

Vicki, would you be going down Friday am? I am thinking this night be the best way to travel. Maybe we can buddy up and get lost together. Lol just kidding.

Hi Melissa

I was thinking either Thursday night or Friday morning. We could probably work something out. I was looking at the train also.
Vicky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.