Anyone a "ya ya?" Anyone buying the new FIRM "Transfirmer" kit?

RE: Anyone a

Christine,

The set isn't on the general firmdirect site yet. If you are a member, you can log in to see it. It's a decent deal - You get the "a$$-a-tron" box, and (I think) 6 workouts for about $75 incl shipping.

Is this catwoman Kitka? Cause if it is, you're about to give me a heart attack. I thought you were a firmie for life.

It's on getfirmtoday.com

Well, I've read some of the negative reviews of the Transfirmer on this forum, but I'm still tempted to buy it. I feel like even though it won't be as challenging as Cathe, it will be good for those days when I just need a quick cardio/strength training workout. (Of course, I already have all my old Firms for those days.) Decisions, decisions!

Does the incline box add anything to the workout routine? Or am I better off just using the Firms I already have?

I did try with a friend , the Cardio with Stephanie and the Aerobic Body Shaping with Allie. It was very easy and I don't recommend buying the series. The Transformer is Sturdy and you may get some use out of it but it is too short for bench work...at least it was for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.