Anybody play Cathe downloads on Iphone 3GS?

Sass

Cathlete
I'm hoping that I can upload the downloads to my Iphone tomorrow once I pick it up. I tried searching online for answers, but I find lots of instructions on how to rip DVDs and I don't need that because I already have the downloads. Will it work? Anybody know?

I have two downloads on my iPhone and they work great. You can get a TV out cable at your Apple store. It will allow you to play your iPhone downloads through your TV and will charge your phone at the same time!

One thing though, the videos are large files. My 2 videos use 1/4 of my available space. So, if you want to store lots of videos on your phone, get the iPhone with more gigabytes. My phone has only 8 GB.

I have two downloads on my iPhone and they work great. You can get a TV out cable at your Apple store. It will allow you to play your iPhone downloads through your TV and will charge your phone at the same time!

One thing though, the videos are large files. My 2 videos use 1/4 of my available space. So, if you want to store lots of videos on your phone, get the iPhone with more gigabytes. My phone has only 8 GB.

Thanks! I purchased a 32g.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.