Anybody else excited about the June rotation?

I hope it isn't so good it veers me from starting a 90-day STS LIS XTrain rotation next month. I sure did enjoy the May one. So yes, although I already have plans I can't wait to see what she comes up with because May's rotation rocked.

June rotation

I love following the monthly rotations and probably have never been in better shape, but it seams we are always a few days shy of completing the month with workouts, or am I missing something. For example, I completed weeks 1-4 for May, but was left on my own for May 27-31.

Yes I found the same thing. The rotation didn't come out until after the first of may so I had to make my own rotation for that first week then moved into the posted rotation. I think June should work out great. I'd like to have the rotation a couple of days before the first of the month so I can plan better. Make sense?

Yes I found the same thing. The rotation didn't come out until after the first of may so I had to make my own rotation for that first week then moved into the posted rotation. I think June should work out great. I'd like to have the rotation a couple of days before the first of the month so I can plan better. Make sense?

I did the same thing. Ended up not starting the rotation until Sunday 5 May and will finish up this weekend the last cople of days. Fortunately Sundays were all pegged as yoga/rest days so it's really only tomorrow I have left to do.

I do hope it's @ least posted before Monday, so I can jump right in (or modify on the w/outs I don't own). Really enjoyed May's rotation!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.