ANYBODY DO BUDOKON

desertambrosia

Cathlete
by Cameron Shayne? They are very inexpensive at Amazon, and the previews look good, and Cameron is pleasing to look at. IMHO. A mix of martial arts, and yoga. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with it.

Last edited:
I have 4 of them. The first set was just more of a start up workout set that was more basic and kind of a weight loss program. Strength and Balance and Flow and Flexibility are my favorites that I go back to a lot. I have never mastered the Power and Agility one. I ordered it because I liked the others. They go through a series that are yoga based but you get some martial arts moves with it then near the end there is an all martial arts moves segment before you finish it out. They are pretty active and I like that they are something different. There is a section that you can go to if you need help with a move. Also you can choose how long by eliminating the beginning or ending or both meditations. Also you have the option of the spinal warm up or not doing it. There is a bit of learning to them but, when you get the moves and can make them flow it is fun. Also on some of it you are rolling back on the floor in moves like plow and coming back up to balance moves and it flows pretty quickly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.