Any way to sort through Live workouts?

jaypea

Cathlete
I subscribe to Cathe Live. My workout time is about 45 min each morning...before everyone is awake and I have to get ready for work. Is there a way to sort through the Live workouts to see most recent or workout length? I want to make the most of my time.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of our wonderful Cathletes made spreadsheet that you can sort by the time....that is what I do when I have a specific time frame that I need to keep to. PM your email address to me and I will send it to you.

AH!! I just posted a similar question to forum admin on the "Cathe Live" forum. It would be so helpful right? I don't think it's fair to Labnick to have to keep up with the list. I think someone at Cathe who is good at this sort of thing could put together a list and just add the newest wkout each week in the same format as Labnick has it. Is that asking too much? I'm tech challenged so I honestly don't know....not being snarky here.

There is a way to search for workouts under 45 minutes and/or under 35 minutes. If you click on the drop down window that says "all workout types", scroll down, and at the bottom you will see the choices by length.
I do agree that the workouts need to have more info with them, other than just the name of the workout.

I looked at the spreadsheet today, and I also was able to sort workouts by time. No time wasted! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.