Any plans to make more DVDs like Body Fusion?

zortil

I recently bought Basic Step and Body Fusion. I've only had the chance to do Body Fusion and I gotta tell ya, I LOVE IT!

I'll admit that your advanced choreography in your other workouts has scared me away but Body Fusion is awesome.

Do you plan to make any more DVDs for intermediate exercisers like me?

My next challenge is to do Low Max. Wish me luck!
:)

Hi Zortil! Yes, actually. I don't have any details to share just yet, however, a sequel to Body Fusion is in the works. Good Luck with Low Max. Just take it a step at a time (literally,;) )

I hope more add-ons will be included. I love the upper body add-on in Body Fusion I. The tubing is great and I can go as heavy as I want with the weights if I slow the reps down just a tad. 20 min. is a wonderful time frame to work with.

I would love another Body Fusion DVD. I think it would be great if the next Body Fusion had an all-step premix and an all-weights premix, and maybe even more step segments.

Keep up the great work, Cathe.:)

I love Body Fusion! It works great for me when I'm recovering from a cold or flu and finally feel ready to start working out again. Otherwise, I feel frustrated and want to quit if I just try to jump back in to my regular Cathe workouts. Also love Low Max! I would love to see more of that type too!
Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.