"Any guys out there?" 8-14

m keith

Cathlete
Good morning guys!!
I thought I would get an early start today. Honestly, my legs are STILL a little tweaked from the RT - I figure I'm back to about 90%...so I managed to get a 5 mile run in this morning. Then - just for good measure - I did Coremax 1 and 2. woohoo!! My new goal is to hold the levitation holds through the whole sequence in the beginning of #1 - I can get through three of them now before my arms give up. eek
So Coni and I are going to a weight loss challenge today hosted by some Beachbody coaches. We are really going to try to get people motivated to get healthy - Please join me in sending positive vibes to the good people of Covington, Virginia. Hopefully, I think we'll get some folks on board with a fit and healthy lifestyle.
I'll let you know how it turns out.
Peace,
Keith

Hey guys-

I did a combo of Imax 3 and Push Pull. It was nice to only have 2 imax blasts to do at a time. Blast 5 is still the hardest, I think. Push Pull has always seemed kinda easy, so I think this was a nice way to use it.

Ben

This morning I did Strendurance maintenance workout by Coach Troy followed by stretching.Lunch time was rollerblading and tonight swimming.Keep well everyone.
Chris

Basic Step for me today, I'm still in the learning phase of this workout, so I did it twice. It's going to take a while to convert me into a stepper, but anythings is possible.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.