"any guys out there?" 7-3

m keith

Cathlete
Hey guys - funny story...so, I cranked my shoulder yesterday and wound up in my chiropractor's office. I was supposed to lean forward on some kneeling bench thing (technical name??) Anyway, the bench collapsed and left me in the office doing a face plant with my a$$ in the air. My chiropractor is also a pretty good friend...she had a hard time not bursting out laughing at her patient. My wife couldn't contain herself and neither could I - we all had a good laugh.
At any rate - she fixed my shoulder up and now I'm back in action. I'm going to hit the upper body today if things hold out and do some core work too.
I'll catch you all later!
Keith

RE:

Ouch!!! and LOLOLOL!!!!!

Still it's a good thing you handled it with humor and your shoulder is back in place!

I think I'm coming down with something... exhaustion & fatigue, maybe fever and diarrhea (ooops! sorry!!!!) LOL
Nevertheless I worked my back 2day (Pyramid + MM) and did the cardio from 10-10-10... Was a bit fatigued when I woke up so couldn't workout in the morning. Working out in the p.m. wasn't that bad..... Drank a lot of water, as usual!

Have a great day, guys!

Chris.

RE:

Hey guys-

Is it bad that I'm eating ice cream and typing? You'll forgive me, right? I did Imax 3 today as planned, and man, it was tough. We also shoveled two pickups full of sand into a new sandbox for the kids. That could be a new workout by itself.

Keith, take it easy on the shoulder, even if it feels better - you don't want to hurt yourself before you are healed. (Easy to say, hard to do)

Chris, good luck with your symptoms...:)

Ben

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.