"Any guys out there?" 7-24

m keith

Cathlete
What's up guys...I haven't been on in a few days but worry not...I have been working out like a madman. I've bumped up the running quite a bit and have given Amy Bento's slo-mo series a try. I'd say its pretty good - she throws in a few curve balls. Exercises start out (deceptively) easy but within a few reps...your muscles are on fire! Of course soreness ensues.
This weekend is the yearly 5k run in my little bumpkin Virginia town. last year I finished a little over 21:30 but I've been working the hills pretty hard and should be able to beat last year's time. Wish me luck -
Keith

Hey everyone,

Keith, I also have Amy Bento's Slo-Mo. She has pretty innovative moves in that one, so I like to throw that workout in from time to time to mix things up. You definitely get muscle soreness from that one!

I did S&H Legs and Shoulders today. I'll finish off with S&H bis and tris tomorrow.

Hey guys-

Step Works today. Always fun to do a new workout - now I've done all three step workouts on cardio hits, and I really liked them all.

Ben

Hi Guys
I am finally back on line.I am here in NJ getting ready for the roadtrip.The ladies helped me get back on.Have a great weekend.I will be working hard.
Chris

Have a great time, Chris - I'm looking forward to the August trip - you'll have to give me a preview
Keith

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.