"any guys out there?" 6-21

m keith

Cathlete
Good morning gents -
I DO believe in in for some gym style legs today - and possibly some deck staining if it does not rain.

And...I might be MIA for the next several days (maybe) I'm working this Civil War history seminar and there could be some pretty long days. I'll hopefully be checking in to see how everybody is doing and if I'm really lucky, I'll be able to squeeze in some workouts.
Catch you all later!!
Keith

RE:

Keith I'm right with u! GS Legs 2day... pushed really hard and didn't miss a rep! (I used to skip a rep due to lactic acid build up :+ :+ :+ )
Then... abs from C&W and CTX Kickbox... yikes!!! Revenge of the Planks!!!

BTW what happened to yesterday's check in??? Did I miss it?
Oh, well.. did GS + MIS Bis in the morning and 45' of Low Max in the afternoon... the heat was too much, I nearly fainted after the cool down... :eek: Maybe didn't take enough time for my heart rate to fall so I guess the blood just pooled in my legs... That should teach me a lesson!!!

Chris.

P.S. My tris still have DOMs!!!
P.S.2 My mom just asked me if I would take her to see Madonna!!! LOLOLOLOLOL Can u imagine???? :7 :7 :7 :7

RE:

Hi guys-

I am either taking a walk on my tredmill with hills, or doing kickmax. Depends on my mental energy later today.

I too, will be MIA for a week. We are headed to my parents house, and then going to a wedding. Won't be back until 6/29. I expect to see all of you have been working hard when I get back. :)

Have a great weak

Ben

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.