Any central new yorkers going?

mabdoo

Cathlete
If so, how are you getting there? Are you driving or flying? I can't seem to find a flight for under $350 unless I fly to 2 other states first. (Seriously, one had me flying to Ohio, then Michigan, then Philly!) I don't really want to drive 5.5 hours but it looks like that is what I am going to be doing.

from Upstate New York

Hi - I'm from Rochester, NY and I'm flying in direct. Of course, made my flights as soon as I could plus had frequent flyers miles so I'm going free!
Where do you need to fly out of?

I live between Syracuse and Albany. I checked flights the day I signed up for the trip and they were actually higher then. I may be able to ride down with a friend of a friend who is visiting family that weekend and will drive right thru glassboro. I hope that works out.

Hi,

Rochester based here as well. I took a good hard look at it last year, and figured by the time I got to the airport early, had 1 layover, took the shuttle to the hotel, etc. I could have driven. It seemed much more cost effective, and I can bring whatever the heck I want in the car. Not to mention the great travel tunes!! It really was the best way for me to get there, so I plan on doing it again.

But I have to mention, I like to drive, and I'm actually looking forward to my alone time in the car headed toward the Four Seasons. :D

Last edited:
While I may not be in central New York, I am in New York. My mom's going to be driving. Then again, she's also afraid of planes. I think it's three hours for us.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.