Any Avon Experts out there?

Smitty58

Someone (I think it was Sue)said she had good results with her oily skin using Avon Ultimate, Anew force extra and Porefection. I have oily skin also, I use the Line eliminator and my question is when you use several of these products in what order do you put them on? Can you tell I'm a former soap only girl that can use all the help her 44 year old face can get?

Thanks,
Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,
I use Avon. At night I use the Retroactive cleanser, folowed by the Retroactive retinol line eliminator in the line target areas around my mouth, between my eyes and on my forehead, then Retroactive eye serum, Ultimate cream, and last Retroactive cream. I pause between, just don't put it all on at the same time. During the day I use the Retroactive line eliminator stick, and the Retroactive All-in-one lotion. I love this stuff! My skin looks the best it has ever looked. Sometimes, when you order online you can get free shipping.
Dawn

Hi Carolyn,
I use the porefection cleanser am and pm. Two or Three times a week I use the the porefection mask in the morning while I take my bath. I use the Anew toner after cleansing. Before make up in the morning I use the porefection mattifier. At night I put on the Ultimate cream. Like Dawn I wait a little bit and put on the Anew Force Extra. I put some retroactive serum around my eyes last. I usually do not use the creams when I put on makeup unless I have dry patches. My makeup tends to run off.
Diane Sue

Thanks Diane Sue. I ordered the porefection cleanser & mattifier at the same time as the eye serum. I hope it helps because by noon every day I'm an oil slick.
Carolyn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.