Another Diastasis Recti question

Hi Cathe,
Strangely I am usually one of one in a million odds when something goes wrong with my body. It was a relief that even someone as fit and healthy as you shares my problem.(Not that I would wish it on any body) Now I know this is something I can manage. It has been 11 years since the birth of my second child and all of that time I did not know I had this condition until about a month ago when I started seeing a physical therepyst about an abdominal tear, a completely seperate condition from the diastasis recti. My main question is, do you think after all this time I will still be able to control it and make it flatter? The funny thing about all of this is I have worked my abs so hard for years trying to get rid of the pooch and nothing helped. I even have exclusively done your ab routines at least 3 times a week for about the past 5 years. My abs were always hard and strong but never flat and sexy. I guess what I would really like to know is did you avoid all the crunches and obliques exercise while focusing on your transverse until you were able to flatten it out and then start with the crunches again? I am curious because all of your videos have so many of the exercises to avoid. I really look forward to any advise you may offer. I understand that you are not a doctor but I put a lot of faith in your personal experience. Thank you.
Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.