Announcing......

shammy902

Cathlete
the birth of Hannah Leann!!! She made an early arrival (thank goodness) on August 15th at 9:08 pm. She weighed in at 8 lb. 5 oz. (thank goodness she was early) and is 20" long. I had a relatively quick labor, my water was broke at 7:45 pm and she arrived a little over an hour later! Woo hoo! Take care everyone, I'll check in later.....

Congratulations!! Wow - what a quick labor! Hope things continue to go well for you and your family :D

-Lisa

Hey Sue!

Congratulations! Welcome, Hannah Leann-What a beautiful name! Was your Dr. still in town? Glad everything went so quickly for you. Keep us posted and give Hannah a big hug from us!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Congratulations to you and your little girl. Glad you had an easy labor.

Enjoy your new family!

Linda

Now that's my kind of labor :)! Congratulations to you and your family. Hannah Leann is such a beautiful name. Wishing mom and baby lots of bonding and rest! Take Care!

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter..
I am glad you had such and easy labor and delivery!
( I am hoping mine is just like yours :)
Best wishes to you and your daughter.. Happy recovering!

Lynn ( 5 weeks and counting!)

Wow, that's wonderful :) ! I know you must be glad it went so smoothly, what a great labor! Hope you & Hannah are happy & well ~ take care & God bless your family!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.