announcing the birth of

beth

I had my baby boy! Jordan was born on Oct 26--he came about three weeks early. He spent about the first week in the NICU because his lungs weren't quite ready, but you wouldn't even knowe it--he's so healthy now. One surprising thing for me--early labor was much harder than I thought it would be, but the actual pushing was easier than I thought it would be! Maybe the epidural had something to do with it, but I think exercise did, too. The endurance part wasn't hard at all (of course it was over really fast for me)--I just had to really concentrate to push in just the right spot to move the baby down. Thanks for the support, everyone and congratulations too on the upcoming adventure!

Welcome baby Jordan! Congratulations on your son's birth. I'm sure exercise had a lot to do with the pushing being easier for you. I've seen on A Baby Story, woman pushing as hard as they can and it seems the baby won't budge.

Enjoy your precious bundle of joy :)

http://www.fitmomsonline.com/allisig1-2.jpg
Mommy to Zachary, Jillian and Baby Katie due February 24, 2002​

Hi Beth! Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear that baby Jordan is now home and in the loving arms of his mommy and daddy. Giving birth is by far one of the most incredible, special, and emotional times of your life. Happy bonding!

Congratulations Beth!

I'm glad that all went well for you. Jordan is a beautiful name. It's also my husband's name, and he's a great guy!

I hope you're enjoying this special time.

congratulations! :)

What a sweet, wonderful time for you! :) Enjoy!

susan
p.s. - And you've got to know that trained abs push more efficiently!! You go girl!

Congratulations Beth!

What exciting news! I am so glad to hear everything went so well and that you have a beautiful healthy little boy in your arms now. Enjoy every minute of it :)

Alison

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-02-01 AT 11:49PM (Est)[/font][p]Congratulations on the birth of your precious boy. I am so glad that he is now home with his family.

Hugs to you and your little guy,

Sheila

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.