An Update From Cathe

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
190696243_324480192383426_3234253477246754473_n.jpg

Hi Everyone!

In just a few days I will be four weeks out of surgery. I’m so excited to share the great news that I’ve been given clearance to start using the stationary bike 15 minutes a day and I can also begin lifting with no more than 20 pounds of weight for short workouts a few times a week. I’ll take it! It will feel so good to exercise again. Next week I plan to talk everyone through my classes and see how it feels. I have backup ready to go if needed. I’ve also been given the clearance to drive. So lots of new developments in the right direction.

In two weeks I go for another visit with my doctor to see what my next steps will be. At this time I still have the gas bubble in my eye and it will take several weeks to fully absorb so that I can see out of that eye better.

Thank you again everyone for your well wishes and for your continuous and incredible support. I wouldn’t be able to get through this without all of you ❤️

This is a wonderful update!! :D

Keep taking good care of you!

We want you back...but only when your body is ready. Like you tell us .."Listen to your body!"

View attachment 7982

Hi Everyone!

In just a few days I will be four weeks out of surgery. I’m so excited to share the great news that I’ve been given clearance to start using the stationary bike 15 minutes a day and I can also begin lifting with no more than 20 pounds of weight for short workouts a few times a week. I’ll take it! It will feel so good to exercise again. Next week I plan to talk everyone through my classes and see how it feels. I have backup ready to go if needed. I’ve also been given the clearance to drive. So lots of new developments in the right direction.

In two weeks I go for another visit with my doctor to see what my next steps will be. At this time I still have the gas bubble in my eye and it will take several weeks to fully absorb so that I can see out of that eye better.

Thank you again everyone for your well wishes and for your continuous and incredible support. I wouldn’t be able to get through this without all of you ❤️
Hi Cathe,

That is great news!

I love your T-shirt :)

Joanne

Great news on your progress Cathe!!! Happy for you that you have the go ahead to start light exercises! Thank you for sharing the pic with your beautiful smile:)
Remember it's 20 lbs, two 10lb dumbels, don't be grabbing those 20's just yet!! Wink wink love ya take care :)
Brigitte

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.