amy bentos kickbox etreme?

newhorizons

Does anybody have Amy Bentos kickbox extreme new DVD? I would like to purchase a new kicboxing dvd-I have all of Cathe's and would like something new. I have all the powerstrikes,including the newest with ilaria, and the dvd with janis saffel with her husband (forgot the name) as well as kickbox underground .I have no billy blanks or CIA dvds.,.Anyone with any suggestions of what to buy?Thanks in advance for your input
Barb

Barb- If you do a search on AMY BENTO you'll get all sides and all opinions on this one. Its been a topic that has been mulled over at least 20 times since it came out. I'm staying neutral this time...:+

Traci is right it has been talked about a lot with many mixed opinions. I like it. It is fun and has great music, and the times go by fast. If you go to her website you can watch a clip of this dvd to get a feel for it.

Jenn

I have this and her hi low xtreme. Her form in the kickbox is not the best, but just remember to use good form. There were some jump kicks she did to the side that didn't work for me, they felt more natural doing them forward. She had some fun drills. I'd recommend it, just remember your form and modify the move where needed. Her hi lo I did like a lot, too!

Good luck!

I have it, and am just more accustomed to Cathe's cueing, so there is a bit of a learning curve for me. It is going to take time for me to learn all of the combos, there are five altogether, plus intervals inbetween. It has a lot of variety and is pretty fun, it's not as intense as Cathe's kickboxing.

Sally

There is a learning curve, it's not "true" kickbox, but it is a fun cardio workout, so it's what I expected from a fitness instructor. Do a search and you will have more than enough info.!
Angela:7

Thank you all for your input.I will go to Amy Bento's website and check out a clip.Seems like mixed reviews after reading the replies and previous discussions on this subject. I appreciate all your comments-thanks for all your help-I may end up ordering it and see if I like it.It would be great if Cathe would have another kickboxing DVD.Take care
Barb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.