Amy Bento slo-mo strength

debls

Cathlete
I have had this dvd for quite a long time and decided to give it a try. I did the lower body and I loved it! Does anyone else love this worout as much as I do. I have many of Cathes strength dvds and I love them all. I think I like slo-mo as much as some of Cathes strength workouts. I am going to use it for a while and hope to see some strength gains and muscle definition.

Have a good day everyone,

Deb:)

I have had this dvd for quite a long time and decided to give it a try. I did the lower body and I loved it! Does anyone else love this worout as much as I do. I have many of Cathes strength dvds and I love them all. I think I like slo-mo as much as some of Cathes strength workouts. I am going to use it for a while and hope to see some strength gains and muscle definition.

Have a good day everyone,

hmmmm, I have had mine for awhile, too, but, also have not opened it! What equipment is needed? Guess I didn't want to take time to preview to find out! :eek:

thanks!

I do Slo-Mo all the time. I alternate it with several of my Cathe strength workouts. It's different and effective... a great way to mix things up!

HI Linda and Jeannemarie

Linda,

Slo mo has 8 premixes 30-73 minutes long and chapter menus. The workout uses a

bodybar
resistance band
stability ball
step bench and risers
dumbbells

I hope that helps

Deb :)

and it requires a barbell
good, I don't have to buy anything! I don't have a bodybar, but, I could probably use the bar on the barbell, I hope! I have a Troy Lite Barbell, and an old Danskin Barbell.

Thanks Deb!

JUST FINISHED

Linda, it sounds like you have all the equipment you need.

I just finished legs and core. Later I am going to do a premix of upper body. I loved it!! Have fun if you try it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.