Amy Bento ASC2

sunshinegirl

Cathlete
I thought I was pretty good at step until I tried this one. I love the music and looks like it will be fun once I get it down. The problem I'm having with it is that the music is so loud that it makes it hard to hear what she is saying. I've tried every sound setting available on my tv but it doesn't help. Anyone else have this problem? It would be fine if I already knew the choreography but while learning I really need to hear her. This is my first Amy Bento video and I'm just wondering if all of hers are like that. I realize you have the option to turn the music off and add your own but I don't want to take the time to mess with that.

I don't have that problem with ASC2. I can hear Amy perfectly. Do you have another DVD player where you can test the DVD? If so, see if it does the same thing there. If so, go to Amy's forums and ask to see if you can get it swapped out for another one.

This is a fun one, although I haven't learned it all the way thru...

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

I have this one, but it's still in the wrapper. I don't have the problem you describe with ASCI, though. I guess I should check the ASCII to see. Thanks for bringing it up.

I had the same problem. I did the workout with vocals only until I felt comfortable turning the music back up. It is a great workout otherwise.

I have the same problem. I can never hear what she says. I've got combos 1-3 down but I'm still having problems with 4&5. I love it though lots of fun.

Farrah

The first time I listened to it, I noticed this problem with the vocals, but after a couple of times, I could hear her without a problem. I almost think it's worse during the warm up too. My feet doing what hers do, is another matter!

Jonahnah
From now on, I'm going to be more decisive. Possibly.

I tried it on two different dvd players and tv's.

I will keep at it. I've only learned sec. 1-3 and still goof up a lot. I usually do my regular cardio in the morning and then in the evening I'll pop this in and try to master a little bit more. This is the first video that I've had to do that with. Usually I can get the steps down right away. I think it's because she uses both sides of the step a lot. It's hard to look backwards :p

I don't have this one, but I seem to remember that Amy posted the choreography for it on her forums (www.nrgfitness.net). It might be worth it to search them to see if you can find her written break-down. :)

IIRC, Amy has a tutorial on this DVD ... I found it helpful to watch the tutorial just prior to doing the workout for the first couple of times. Deb

Hang in there, you'll get it!

I could hear Amy on my copy and I previewed it, but since I have the majority of the steps now, I love this workout - it's fun and a great calorie burner for me. I used the tutorial before I started for the first few times.

FYI - I just did her new Hi Low Knock out tonight and that is awesome, with such great music and another large calorie burner for me.

You'll get it and love it!

Jane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.