American idol results!

Ann Marie

Cathlete
Gideon got robbed!!!!!!!!!! ;( I was disappointed! I think Kevin is sweet, but he was terrible! Oh well, last week, America got it right with booting Brenna off:D At least the hunks, Ace, and Chris are still in! :9 :9 Taylor also has a great voice!
Ann Marie

Yeah I was shocked too to see that Gideon was voted off. When it came down to him and Bucky I honestly thought that Bucky was going home. (and I like Bucky too). I thought for sure Kevin (or even Elliot) would be the next to say bye-bye.

For some reason, I can't get into the girls singing. I really enjoy watching the guys perform.

I agree. Kevin should have went before Gedeon. I was happy with the rest of the votes...just what I wanted.

I really don't like it that American Idol expects the ones voted off to sing at the end. I mean, how can you sing when your upset? Did you see poor Aila? She had a hard time singing and I just don't think it is right that they do this to them. I also think they should just tell ALL the ones right away that they have been voted off. Don't make another round of it...gets everyone's hopes up and then BAM!

Charlotte~~

Woah...yeah I was surprised as well. I think Gedeon is a lot more polished in general. Well shows you America has spoken I guess. I see Chris and Mandesa moving along, as well as Taylor. Not sure about who else yet. I still want to see Chris win b/c we need a good rocker in the house! I think we will continue to see Kellie b/c something seems endearing about her to everyone. I think soon Paris, Bucky will depart. Awww hell, and Kevin is just a cutie pie which I think is helping to move him along. Okay, I can't believe I sucked into a season of this. Ack!

ETA I felt so bad for poor Ayla! I can only imagine how hard it is to take that news up there, and then sing. Why do they do that to these people? She sounded awful but dang wouldn't anyone who is so upset :(

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

>Yeah I was shocked too to see that Gideon was voted off. When
>it came down to him and Bucky I honestly thought that Bucky
>was going home. (and I like Bucky too). I thought for sure
>Kevin (or even Elliot) would be the next to say bye-bye.
>
>For some reason, I can't get into the girls singing. I really
>enjoy watching the guys perform.

The eye candy is top notch!:9 :9 :9 Need we say more?;-)

Ann Marie

Okay, I can't believe I sucked
>into a season of this. Ack!
>

Ha! Me too. I"ve never watched an entire season of this and I'm hooked this time.

Charlotte, I was thinking the exact same thing too. If it were me up there, I don't know if I'd be able to sing after just being voted off. I'd probably just want to get off the stage.

Ayla will do just fine - she's a real complete package with her drop-dead gorgeous looks, singing ability, and she plays basketball! She no doubt has a lot of offers coming her way already.
Just Do It! :)

I was sure Kevin was going to get booted last night. I am shocked he's still there. Gedeon is much better though I don't think he would have made it all the way either.

Poor Ayla. I've always thought it was strange that they make the losers sing the song that forced them out of the competition after getting hit over the head with it. How difficult is that??

I like Chris and Bucky but don't think Bucky will make it to the end. I'm tired of Ace's beanie. Why not show off the good looks and get rid of the hair squishing hat? I don't think Elliot has the right look although he has a good voice.

Mandisa is the best out of the girls but wonder if she'll be able to get to the #1 slot.

Tracy

I love Taylor and Chris, Mandisa and Kelly. I'd like to hear Lisa play some more Hendrix on her guitar. I think it's good they get to sing after they're voted off because it gives them one last shot to perform in front of millions of people and get a bit more exposure to possibly help their careers. Although I do always feel bad for the ones going home, even if I don't care for their performances. It was good seeing Bo perform, he was my favorite last season. This darn show has had me hooked since season 1. It's the only thing I really watch on t.v.

Lorrie

I was so upset about Gideon!!! I couldn't go to sleep. My husband was upset also - he said it was the first thing that popped into his head when he woke up - America got it wrong with Gideon - he was awesome!

jooge

>I was so upset about Gideon!!! I couldn't go to sleep. My
>husband was upset also - he said it was the first thing that
>popped into his head when he woke up - America got it wrong
>with Gideon - he was awesome!
>
>jooge

I agree! I hope he gets a contract anyway. He sang better and has much more personality than Kevin! Sometimes I wonder what criteria people use when deciding who to vote for. But I guess we all have different tastes and ideas.

>I really don't like it that American Idol expects the ones
>voted off to sing at the end. I mean, how can you sing when
>your upset? Did you see poor Aila?

It does seem odd to me, both because of the fact they are putting these kids on the spot (and Aila's song had a message that seemed very suited to her situation, which I would think would make her cry more), and because these are the folks the at-home audience thought sang the WORST when they did these songs the first time!

I think Gedeon might have blown it because of his personal tape (speaking kind of strangely, over-articulating, and showing that 'record as world' 'artwork' he did). But he certaily belongs in the top 12 more than Kevin does. I think Kevin must be getting pity votes. He's just not up to par with the rest of them. Maybe in a few years.

For the girls, I'm surprised that Aila was voted off. And I think they played that up by having her seated next to the girl many people might have thought would be the one to go (I thought she'd be the one to be booted off).

Now, things are going to start getting really interesting! I'm hopin that Kevin goes this next week. I'm really over him.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.