American Idol (not a spoiler!)

pumper06

Cathlete
Anyone else annoyed with this 2 hour results show? I'm sitting here watching them give out these golden idol awards...seriously? The show could be all of 10 minutes long if they just got to the point.:mad:

I haven't watched the show all season but my mother does. It so happens that I'm home tonight and am watching it with her. I find it very entertaining! They have quite a few well known singers and bands and I think it's a great show to watch.

Sorry, no spoiler from me! :p

Bam

Actually, I enjoyed the show. I already mentally prepared myself that nothing would be revealed until the end. However, I must have been bored because I fell asleep 5 minutes before they crowned the 2009 Idol! I found out the winner in my newspaper this morning!

I think the show was great, so many great singers. I truly enjoyed it. I was disapointed that Adam did not win. I think he has that special gift (like Fantasia).

That was one of the best results shows I've ever watched! It was entertaining and the time flew by. There were only a couple of artists I would have left out. The Bikini Girl/Kara performance was quite a surpise.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.