Amazon Store

ebonynicole

Cathlete
Hey Cathe and Crew! Just wanted to ask if you have any plans of revamping your Cathe store on Amazon? I noticed that several items are out of stock now and with you bringing out all of this awesome equipment just curious if you will be sending any of the heavy weighted stuff to them for purchase (or anything really). I saw a post about shipping costs and was wondering if that will be updated at some point.

I hope your shoulder is getting better so you can get back to things like you want! I also appreciate your time:D

Hi ebonynicole, I'm not sure what you mean about revamping shipping costs, but we don't have any current plans of selling our weight systems on Amazon. Heavy items are difficult to ship to Amazon and to sell on Amazon and still make a reasonable profit.

We also carry a lot of items in our store that we don't sell on Amazon. This is because Amazon charges some pretty high fees that make selling certain products of ours unprofitable on Amazon. We will certainly add new products to our Amazon store in the future when we feel we can do so and make a profit, but likewise, we will remove or not sell certain products on Amazon that are unprofitable.

Thank you for your response. My apologies for being unclear in my statements. I meant restock items in the amazon store instead of revamp (incorrect word choice). I was looking on there and noticed several items out of stock so was just wondering if those items would be restocked for purchase. I saw a post in the open discussion forum talking about the high shipping costs for some items to people so that is what I was referring to and wondering if any of those items would be on the Amazon store. Makes sense as to why you wouldn't be looking to put those items on the site (or take them off).

I appreciate your time :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.