Amazon Canada pricing

Hi Brontemom, we only sell and ship to Amazon USA, but Amazon does sell some of our products on their own in other countries. Though we can't speak for Amazon part of the price is the Canadian dollar exchange rate - currently one Canadian dollar = .79 of the USA dollar. Then Amazon has to ship our DVDs to Canada and pay import taxes. Hence, the reason for the price difference. Perhaps one day we will sell directly to Canada, but thats down the road.

Hi vincentnad, you can always order directly from us. As long as your DVD order is over $50 USD your order will ship free. However, you will be responsible for import fees and taxes.

I tried ordering directly from the website today to take advantage of a daily deal, but wasn't able to complete the transaction.

Hi Brontemon, Our shopping cart isn't experiencing any issues, but if you need help you can contact our customer support team at [email protected]
Maybe because I am in Canada there are issues, as I have tried numerous times to order today. Also sent an email to support, but am concerned that I was trying to order something on the daily deals and I don't think I will receive a response today.

Hi Brontemom, we receive orders all of the time from Canada. The shopping cart will usually show you an error at the top of the checkout page. But I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team for help. They can help you troubleshoot what the issue is.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.