Amanda and Nancy in Daytona

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
As per your request I am posting a couple of pic's of Nancy and Amanda at the Daytona Road Trip where they auditioned (and won) the opportunity to be in our next DVD workouts.

4044247291_6258edaefd_z.jpg

4076008098_03798bd751_z.jpg

Nancy in Red and Black, (front row) Amanda in raspberry pink top and black capri's (front row).

4075251557_e641a63ab0_z.jpg

Nancy in black and red, Amanda in second row in black capri with black crop top
4052597369_11ca352e23_z.jpg

Nancy and Amanda right behind her

Last edited:
Gosh, I'm still so super-excited for both of them - and super-inspired by them!! What an amazing experience it must have been for them. Looking forward to details on their experience! Thanks for sharing.

Maria

Gosh, I'm still so super-excited for both of them - and super-inspired by them!! What an amazing experience it must have been for them. Looking forward to details on their experience! Thanks for sharing.

Maria
Ditto what Maria said! Congratulations, ladies! You look amazing and I can't wait to see you in action!!

Amanda and Nancy

They look great in Daytona but you can tell they have toned up since the trip! I'm so looking forward to the new dvd's! Thank you so much for all your hard work Cathe and for keeping us going!

WOW, what inspirations Nancy and Amanda are! They looked super at Daytona but they look amazing now! :) GREAT job ladies!

Thanks for providing a little kick-in-the-pants inspiration this morning Cathe. I could use a good dose of that.....;)

Kathy G

So glad these were posted...they look fabulous before and after, but there is a difference and some definite changes in muscle tone. I am inspired to work harder. They really look like they belong in these videos.

WOW, what inspirations Nancy and Amanda are! They looked super at Daytona but they look amazing now! :) GREAT job ladies!

Thanks for providing a little kick-in-the-pants inspiration this morning Cathe. I could use a good dose of that.....;)

Ditto for me! This is exactly how I feel too!

I'm excited and can't wait to workout with them!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.