Am I wrong to find this incredibly awkward?

Bill, you left out how you'd feel if a guy brought a 5 YO girl into the mens locker room?

I would be all over the guy, and report him to child-welfare....

It's SKIN for cripes sake!!!!!!!

I worked Sex crimes unit for a few years and heard the same type of comments coming from pedophiles I arrested. “IN A LOCKER ROOM” with who know what kind of people in there, not a smart way to educate your child on the human body! IT IS A BIG DEAL!

>It's SKIN for cripes sake!!!!!!!
>
>I worked Sex crimes unit for a few years and heard the same
>type of comments coming from pedophiles I arrested. “IN A
>LOCKER ROOM” with who know what kind of people in there, not a
>smart way to educate your child on the human body! IT IS A
>BIG DEAL!

But it's a smart way to hush-hush hide everything???? I don't think it is a big deal that my kid sees me naked and that doesn't make me a pedophile either.

Carola

“My kid sees me naked and that doesn't make me a pedophile either”. LOL You got one right....:) There is nothing wrong in teaching your child to be modest over being an exhibitionist.

I wouldn't be willing to take the chance with my grandchildren putting them in a situation where a predator might be. It's just being a good parent, or in my case a good Papa....

>“My kid sees me naked and that doesn't make me a pedophile
>either”. LOL You got one right....:) There is nothing wrong
>in teaching your child to be modest over being an
>exhibitionist.
>
>I wouldn't be willing to take the chance with my grandchildren
>putting them in a situation where a predator might be. It's
>just being a good parent, or in my case a good Papa....
>
I am an exhibitionist because I don't duck and hide behind my towels when my kids come in the bathroom. Oh PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!:eek: :eek: :eek:

My whole point was to have young children not go in the locker room by themselves, that in my opinion is protecting them!

Carola

"I am an exhibitionist because I don't duck and hide behind my towels when my kids come in the bathroom"

You tell me..........:eek: :eek: :eek: You're sure not teaching them to be modest.

(Changed my comment)

>"I am an exhibitionist because I don't duck and hide behind
>my towels when my kids come in the bathroom"
>
>Could beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........:eek: :eek: :eek: You're sure not
>teaching them to be modest.
>
That is so out of line that I don't even want to respond to it!!

DIE THREAD, DIE!!!!

Carola

<<The member said, "Well, then I guess I can start bringing my husband because everytime I point out a naked women on TV or at the movies he guarantees me he didn't notice." >>

I am laughing so hard. I already posted this, but my 5 year old is definitely interestd in nakedness. Melissa

<<And good gracious I can't imagine any of my sisters walking around naked in front of their 7 year old boys - does that make them uptight prudes who need to chill out? Not in my book, they're just teaching their kids modesty. And for those who don't think 7 year old boys check out girls, allow me to introduce you to a few of my nephews!>>

Thank you!!! Melissa

Runs through thread naked, " ^^^^^5, Debbie",

screaming at the top of her lungs, DIE THREAD, DIE!!!!

Carola

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.