Am I the only one who watches the introductions over and over?

I was just curious if anyone else watches the short introductions that Cathe used to include on her workouts, but did not provide for ICE and SANDS. Even in the cases in which I have had the workouts for many years and done them many times, I almost always play the introduction while I set up the equipment and get my shoes on. For some reason, I find it very motivational to hear what benefit the workout is intended to provide, what equipment I need to have handy, and to see the clips running in the background to refresh my memory and help me get mentally prepared. (Also, and though this might seem sort of weird, it feels a bit like Cathe is personally encouraging me and keeping me company...which I really appreciate, even though I am all alone in my living room.)

I was just curious if anyone else watches the short introductions that Cathe used to include on her workouts, but did not provide for ICE and SANDS. Even in the cases in which I have had the workouts for many years and done them many times, I almost always play the introduction while I set up the equipment and get my shoes on. For some reason, I find it very motivational to hear what benefit the workout is intended to provide, what equipment I need to have handy, and to see the clips running in the background to refresh my memory and help me get mentally prepared. (Also, and though this might seem sort of weird, it feels a bit like Cathe is personally encouraging me and keeping me company...which I really appreciate, even though I am all alone in my living room.)

I'm with you on this one! I don't always watch them, but occasionally I play the intro too for the same reasons you listed. I'm glad I'm not the only one who misses them in the newer series.

I thought I was the only one who did this! I watch the intro every single time I do a workout - usually while I am putting my shoes on. It psyches me up. I was bummed the Intros weren't included on the last couple of series'. I know the Intro is the same as the written blurb on the DVD jacket, but there is something nice about Cathe reading it to me.

I am glad Cathe introduces the crew. There was a series where she didn't do that and I missed it because I always introduce myself right back at them. I need to get out of the house more....

I have never watched the introductions in all the 14 years that I've been doing her workouts. I didn't even notice that they were omitted from her latest workouts.

I thought I was the only one who did this! I watch the intro every single time I do a workout - usually while I am putting my shoes on. It psyches me up. I was bummed the Intros weren't included on the last couple of series'. I know the Intro is the same as the written blurb on the DVD jacket, but there is something nice about Cathe reading it to me.

I am glad Cathe introduces the crew. There was a series where she didn't do that and I missed it because I always introduce myself right back at them. I need to get out of the house more....

"I need to get out of the house more" hahahaha! Love it!

I sometimes watch the introduction if I need a mood boost, a nod of encouragement or simply time to hit the bathroom one last time before jumping right in! I guess there's a lot of weirdos among the Cathletes!!!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.