Am I the Only One? Please say No!

pippa

Cathlete
Alright, I pre-ordered late(October) but people later than me have received shipping notices. I understand that some people don't get the shipping notices, etc., etc. But nothing comes up for me when I type in my phone number either!

Am I the only one who hasn't found anything out one way or another?

Please tell me I'm not alone!:(

Did you make sure when you typed in your phone number to leave out all dashes and spaces. I did not get a shipping notice either and I was checking the page but putting in dashes with my phone number. Once I realized it, and typed the number in correctly, I was able to see my shipment on the page. Hope this helps.

Same with me. Ordered in August, but entering my phone number doesn't show a shipment. I guess there is no reason to be concerned until all of the preorders finish shipping today. I'm just so excited to get STS that I want to see that it shipped.

I'm with you, Pippa. :( No shipping notice, nothing comes up when I track with my phone number. I think the rest are supposed to go out today so I am sure ours will be in that bunch.

I am the 78 person to preorder and I didn't get a shipping notice either. I preordered on 1/11/08.

If I don't get one tonight, then I will be very worried.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

It turns out that my order was listed under my old telephone number (two years old), although my new address was correct. I know that I gave my new number for recent orders, but the old one still seems to be in the system. If you've changed phone numbers since you first ordered with Cathe try the old number.

Same here, I pre-ordered in early August - paid in full.
In the past, everytime I ordered things - I did recieve a shipping email. However, I have not got one for STS. I would be ok with not getting an email if in the past I did not get them, but I did get an email eveytime with all
my orders when they shipped. So, this does make me worry.

I am like you, I preordered late (Nov. 28, 2009) and my invoice # is 21021 - I have not gotten an email notice, nor do I find anything when I enter in my phone number (no dashes or spaces)...I will keep checking though! I live in Hawaii so it'll take awhile to get to me, too. Wah!:(

Well, at least I'm not alone.:)

I've tried every phone number I've had in the past 5 years with and without dashes(as someone posted yesterday that her shipping status only came up when she used the dashes) and I get NOTHING!

I always get a tracking notice too but not getting the email doesn't really *worry* me as I remember from past pre-sales that lots of people don't get the email.

I guess I just feel frustrated or left out that I can't seem to find out anything. It would be one thing if I just hadn't gotten an email but when nothing continually comes up with my phone number, I just feel like....UGH!!! I. WANT. IT. NOW. :D And I'm not even starting until Feb. 16th.:D

I ordered mine in August 2008 and I have seen others (as you guys have) with order #'s higher than mine already receive them. I also paid for Overnight shipping recently so don't know if that has anything to do with it or not... I'm wearing out my Refresh button on my hotmail account...

When I try the Quantum tracker, the only number that brings anything up was an order last September and the phone number uses dashes, and nothing comes up when I don't use them...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed with the rest of you :)

I ordered in early August and just got email today. It will arrive on Monday. Nothing shows on the tracking. I have a feeling that since some people won't get email's, your sts will just show up.
Joan

I ordered in September and have the same issue, no email (when all previous orders generated an email) and nothing when I type in my phone number except the results of my last order earlier this month for a couple of DVDs and risers. Well, it will all work its way out and we are in this together.

Best,

I got my notice this afternoon :) it will arrive tomorrow! YEAH!!! good luck to the rest who are still waiting... today was supposed to be the last of the pre-orders, so hang in there and email SNM if you get really worried! they are pretty good about answering ;)

I received my notice this afternoon too and I was a December pre-order- it's scheduled for Monday delivery. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.