Am I ready for Interval Max?????

Lezly

Cathlete
I just heard from my video exchange pal & Interval Max is on it's way! Should have it by Monday or Tuesday next week. Am I ready for this workout????

I have to admit as an intermediate exerciser I'm a little intimidated from all I've read about it, but I've decided that I don't care if I can only make it through one interval to start. I can always plug in Step Heat or Step Jam to finish out my exercise for the day.

If you don't hear from me by next Wednesday or Thursday, call 9-1-1!

Lezly

very very tough!

IntervalMax is the hardest workout I've ever done!
I did it for the first time,I barely made it thru and thought I was having a heart attack! It never gets easy but It's worth it ,I love and hate it!

Well, Lezly?

It's Wednesday ... you should have your Interval Max by now. Just checking to see if we should be dialing that 911 number yet. Plus I love to share everyone's stories about the first time they do interval #8 (power scissors).
happy.gif
Let us know, okay?

Daphne

Interval 8 Daphne? Does it go that far?

But don't be calling 9-1-1! Plugged in IMax today and I did make it through the first 4 intervals. Then went to Step Jam to finish my workout.

Wow! I think I got the right tape for trying to increase my fitness level from intermediate to advanced! When I get to interval 8, I'll share my power scissors story, but it may be awhile!

Lezly

Congratulations!

Lezly -- intervals 2 and 4 are nothing to sneeze at either! Congratulations on finishing them.

I love the way you're working up to doing all of Interval Max. What a great approach! I especially like your idea of plunking in another tape at the end. Keep us posted on how it goes, I think Interval Max does amazing things for your cardio abilities.

Daphne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.