Am I ready for Cathe's Step Tapes?

Katerchen

Cathlete
I used to say, I will never do Step Videos but now I am so impressed with Cathe's Strength Training Tapes that I want to go into stepping with her. I use for Cardio-Training the Firms, Cathe's Cardio Kicks, Tae Bo and mastered Intense Moves/Extreme Step with Gin Miller - do you think I can start with Cathe? Endurance is no problem, the actual stepping is what makes me wonder. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Tanja

Hi...

I have two left feet, and I liked Gin Miller's Intense Moves and Extreme Step because the moves aren't fancy. It took me way too long to work up the courage to try a Cathe tape. My first Cathe tape was PowerMax...LOVE IT!!! The moves were a bit tricky at first, but I caught on pretty quickly and I am a klutz. I then ordered the Wedding Video, and that's even less tricky than PowerMax. I also have Interval Max, and it is several notches above Gin's tape in intensity. Although I can do the moves, I don't make it thru the tape...yet! Last week I ordered Step Heat, Step Jam, Step Fit, Step Max, and Step Works, (I think those are the titles) but I haven't received them yet. I did this because I am confident that I can master the steps and I feel so good when I'm done working out. Anyway, bottom line is that if you've been doing the Intense Moves/Extreme Step videos, you are ready to move on to the Cathe videos. The choreography is fun, the music is great, and the time sure flies by!!!!

Of course you are!!!

My first step ever was Intense Moves, and my second was Imax!!! They are about equal in intensity, and Imax is a little harder with the choreography, but very do-able. When you get more Cathe tapes, you'll get used to her style. Then you will be hooked for life!

I went from Imax to Mega Step Blast to Step Max to BodyMax to MIC. Her earlier tapes are good to use to get used to her style. :)

Of course you are!!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-01 AT 05:42AM (Est)[/font][p]Sorry....another double post!

Oh No!

We have another ALMOST "Cathe-Addict" ready to join us. Let us know whenever you need us to help you spend your $$$. You are going to love whatever tape you pick!!! Have FUN & let us know what tapes you decided on. Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

i use all the same cardio as you. can never master any of cathe's step tapes. tried so many. her strength tapes are the best though!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.