Alywn,TT,Kettlebellers,P90X..etc. Sun

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I am up early for race day again. Only 10k this time, alot shorter then last weeks and alot less people. This is just a community thing. Where as last week , it was a BIG thing. It was the biggest road race in Eastern Canada.
We had chinesse food 2 days ago and I am STILL bloated from it! Im dying here! LOL Im never eating that stuff again. Im not even going to step on the scale for the next few days.
DH spilled the beans last night and told me that he is having a "surprise" get together tomorrow afternoon for my b-day. He felt bad b/c he felt like we didn't do anything yesterday. I was starting to catch on when around 7 I still hadn't seen a CAKE!

I will bbl to report how my run went. There are only 50 people participating. I have a feeling I will finish with the first 40 forsure! LOL Seriously, there aren't that many fast runners around here. The girl I use to run with is pretty quick, but obviously I can keep up with her b/c I use to run with her. But there are 2 people here who run together and boy, do they cruise! Its like she is hopping along the road.And I doubt that there will be any track and feild kids up this early in the morning.

Lori

Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Turbo Jam Fat Blaster ...using the Rebounder for the Intervals and then Mitch's Mix & Melt. Cardio was 74" and I burned 594 calories.

I also did a few poses from Yoga to the Rescue for Back Pain...but I feel I need more yoga......so I'll try and fit some in later today. We'll see if it gets done though, as I usually am only good with morning workouts.

Hae great days everyone.

Good Morning.

Lori: GOOD LUCK today! Can't wait to hear how you do!

Lora: Hoping you can squeeze in more yoga later!

I have 4DS bi/tri on tap for today. My lower half is still on fire so that's where my work out will end! :p

BBL~

Hey Girls!

Just popping in quickly with my report. Im sooo lazy right now and I will definitly need a nap later!

I ran 10k in 47:11 and placed first in the women. Im not sure how many there were in the meantime. And of course I placed first in my age group.

BBL to catch up!
Lori

Still extremely quiet around here....

4DS bi/tri and kickbox core is done. No cardio for me today but planning a tm run for tmrw.

Hope everyone is having a fun weekend!

Hey Autumn! Great to see you! Yes ofcourse you are welcome! Some of us that started this aren't even doing one of the work outs in the title at this point so no worries! LOL

LORI LORI !!!!!

Congrats Girl on a fantastic run. See told ya you would be hooked :) :) was it your new running sweater that made ya so speedy ? :) Seriously girl--CONGRATS!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.