Alywn,TT,Kettlebellers,P90X..etc....SUN

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Im just getting us started! Im probably the only crazy goone up this early on a Sun morning:-( One day shifts left and then I am off until Wed night.Yippee!
I was kept pretty busy at work yesterday and today probably won't be much better. One pilot kept calling and asking for all kinds of stuff that was hard to get. I must have spent an hour running around trying to find things for him. I don't stress about it though. If I can get it, great, if not...then you should have asked a couple of days ago:)

Im not sure what my workout is gonna be. I was thinking about doing the samething I did yesterday but with BM (the orginal). Now I am kind of leaning towards HSC and a run.

I will report back after I get to work and sit down with a nice cup of java!:)

Lori:)

Happy Sunday all!

lori- sorry about the busy work night. hopefully your workout today will make up for it}(

wendy- great race!

today i am running with coach sean using CC#8!

ttyl...:)

Morning Ladies -

This morning I did WSFL Cardio. I did the intervals on the Elliptical/Bike & Treadmill (yes, I'm ADD girl lately)- 5 rounds of 60"/120" and then I continued with the easy 5 minutes walking on an incline. Then I put on my 10 lb vest and did the Ellipitical for 10 minutes and alternated running up and down the cellar steps and thru the living room with this for a while and finished off punching and kicking the heavy bag. I cooled down on the TM and stretched on my own. I went slightly over...as I went nuts on the heavy bag. Workout was 65" and I burned 595 calories. Tunes were Buckcherry 15 and Seether's latest. I love Seether's latest for workouts!

I also did Adrienne Reed's Power Yoga for Athletes. Just when I thought my legs might be getting stronger since I was really getting low in my warriors, chairs, etc......they started burning like crazy! LOL. This yoga was tough but felt good.

It's TTOTM after skipping last month.........had killer cramps...but loaded up on Advil and had a great workout. For some reason I get really mentally tough during TTOTM. However, all of that being said...my pain is flaring horribly and I'm a little bloated piggie. Is that TMI?? LOL!!

We're going to see Get Smart today. I hope it's good. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Lori - what do you do for a living? I get up at 3:00 am on some Saturdays and Sundays....just depends on what I need to accomplish that morning.......but lately, I've been sleeping in until 3:30 or 3:45 but then I have to cut my yoga short or something!
I'm almost on week 4 of WSFL and I haven't lost a freakin' pound!! I'm gonna probably take finish....do a recovery week (sort of) and then play around with some DVDs for a couple weeks....then I'm going for it again and I'm gonna try to tighten the diet up 2nd round!

Hey Girlies:)

Back again. I managed to squeeze in 4 miles on the TM, 3 full sg of HST but the last 2 seg, I just did the UB work, getting short on time. Im happy with what I did though, made it to work just in time.
I just did some online shopping again:) Ordered a pair of VS jeans and two tops:) Then after I ordered it, I went right to my bank and paid the amount on my cc...so DH can't say anything;) Not that he would, but I have all areas covered!:) Ive never ordered jeans from VS before, I hope they are o.k. It only came to $105, I thought that was pretty good.

Sunny** enjoy your workout!

Lora** You get up that early? Why? What time do you go to bed? I would be sooo tired around 10ish! LOL I work at the airport. I work at a refueling stop for private jets going from Europe to the U.S or vice versa. We get a few flights within Canada but they are mainly american flights.

Wendy** Good race yesterday! Did you trip anyone up? LOL

Jen** I beleive you asked yesterday where I live? I live in Canada, thats why there is such a time dif.
I will probably be back a little later!Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Good morning to all !

MIA yesterday as we had a BBQ / antique show downtown and DH loves to "Q" so we spent most of the day down there. I had to get my flowers planted first so no workout, switched today's rest day to yesterday.

Want to do a run today but am debating on inside or outside. We had summer lightening storms that sparked up a few new fires and it has been over 100" so we've had to keep the windows open. It is very smoky inside the house too and there are ashes all over outside. Think I might keep it to a few miles because I can already feel the effects of the smoke on my head.

Sounds like everyone had a pretty busy day yesterday. Great race, fun at work, ladies night out, movies and lots of working out.

Best of luck with your golf round Jen. I remember being nervous the first time, but being out on the course is so peaceful - I just love golfing.

Hope you have a great weight workout Sunny and Lori glad to hear you are into weights more than in the past. I am right there with you all on the cardio, absolutely love it, but really enjoy the weight work I have done the past few years. And this NROLW is great too. Can't wait for STS}(

So I got my Omron yesterday - logged in at about 22.5% BF this AM. I was playing around and wondered the best way take the measurement? I had read a post about shoes, socks and bare feet. With shoes it was lowest, with bare feet it went up .5%. All you fitness instructors, what is your recommendation? TIA.

Hope to BBL - got company coming early in the week and need to CleanMax to the Max ! :7

Good afternoon everyone!

Done dog sitting for the weekend, so I just got home and will do AB weights, workout B. That's the long one. Typically, I'd make Sunday a rest day, but I'm going up to the beach next weekend, leaving Thursday afternoon and staying until Sunday, so I want to make sure I get all my Afterburn workouts in before Thursday. I don't really care if I have to skip a HIIT workout, but I'd hate to miss a weight workout. So weights will be Sun, Tue, Thurs, this week, with HIIT wedged in there in between.

Jacque, sounds like you had a great day yesterday. Sorry to hear about the fires wreaking havoc on your air quality, though. Be safe!

Lori, I didn't know you were a Canada girl! Very cool...I've only been to Canada once, spent a weekend in Montreal, and LOVED it.

Lora, hope you feel better fast. That sounds like a tough workout!

Sunny, enjoy Sean!

Wendy, awesome race yesterday! That sounds like a lot of fun! I did one like that last year here in Rutland, and it was a great change from the typical road races. That one is in the fall, though, when the foliage is turning. May have to do that one again this year.

Okay, off to workout!

BBS~

Jen

Ended up not doing a workout - still warm and with all my chores I did work up a sweat:7

Was amazing Friday it was so warm while I was doing stuff outside my heart was beating fast and I was sweating so that I put on my HRM quickly and it was at a steady 140 for about 15 minutes after I came inside.

I counted that as extra cardio:p

Back to NROLW in the AM.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.