Alywn,KB,P90X & TT HuMp DaY

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Im still at work but the phone woke me! Soooo rotted! I was hoping to get a decent rest in and then I wouldn't have to go to bed when I got home but I don't think thats gonna happen today:-( I have a feeling I will be awake until its time to go home now.

DH called yesterday for a very brief 3 mins. There is no cell phone coverage so he called from a satalite phone, that apparently cost a fortune.He just wanted to make sure everyone was o.k. He leaves to come back tomorrow so I will be able to talk to him tomorrow at some point in time.

Im planning a long run today. Its suppose to rain the morning but clear up in the afternoon. I hope its not to muggy again!

Wendy** Kids wear me out to and I only like the good kind;) I use to be more of a kid person then I am but I think my own kids take all of my kindness! LOL I can understand how you would need a nap!

Jaqcue** Actually our weather as been great since July rolled in. June month was horrible, with tons of rain but we are having a great July month.I hope this keeps up until Oct!

Have a good day everyone! I will be back after my nap. Im sooo gonna be ready for bed at 8!

Lori:)

Good Morning.

Lori: Where the heck IS your DH anyway that he is so isolated and can hardly get a phone call out?? WOW! See? I'm not just some crazy lady who can't get enough sleep! LOL No matter what time I get to bed at night, I am pretty much always up between 6 and 630 so I feel no guilt over my cat naps. When I sleep more then 30 mins it doesn't make me happy though. I am best with a 15-20 min snooze. :)

Heading to the zoo this morning. Should be fun!

Not sure if I'll be able to squeeze in a work out today but I'm PREPARED for that so if it doesn't happen it shouldn't upset me the way it did on Friday.

OMG, DOMS is not nearly what I thought it would be after y'day's work out but man oh man my calves are on FIRE from all of the jumping I did the other day during the cardio! Every time I get up I wonder if I am going to fall right back down. :7

BBIAB to see what's going on!

Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Jillian's 30 Day Shred - Section 1 & 2 (skipped the cardio in the 2nd segment). I added on 10-Minute Melt with Mitch Gaylord. Workout was 67" and I burned 491 calories.

Wasn't planning on working out this morning....but couldn't sleep very well after the concert. I'm working later this AM...as I had to switch shifts with the other girl....so it's my late night.

The concert last night was pretty radical...lots of fights and the sound wasn't stellar...but we had fun. Really liked the one opening band The Sick Puppies, but Finger Eleven stunk. Seether always rocks.

Have great workouts everyone. Sitting here icing my poor shoulders. I really messed them up doing moves I'm supposed to modify. You think I'd learn!

Good morning, ladies.

Alwyn is cruel. That's all I've got to say about that.

Wendy, the short answer is: I'm not creative. But you're right, I should use the Imaxes or do what you came up with on the 10 inch step. I may do that. I have just about all of Cathe's dvds, with the exception of the 4DS, and I'm sure I could come up with something that I'd enjoy. I did do step exclusively for several years though, and at some point I just hit a wall and didn't want to do it anymore. That's kind of how I handle a lot of things, now that I think about it...go all out on that one thing for as long as I can stand it, usually because I really enjoy it, and then BAM, all of a sudden I'm sick of it and can't look at it again for many, many months. Then I pick it back up again, and the cycle contiues. Right now I'm in a "cardio machine" cycle.

Lora, baby those shoulders! You don't want to put yourself out of commission. Glad you enjoyed the concert.

Lori, It must have felt good to talk to DH. End of the week is almost here :7 :7 ! Enjoy your run today and get some rest tonight. You'll need your energy for DH's return ;-)

Good morning, Jacque! What's on the agenda for your today?

Okay, time to stop slacking off at work

BBS ~

Jen

Hey there chiquitas !

Back on a roll to get here in the AM this time !:eek:

Workout this AM was PLB - killer ! Just not used to Cathe workouts anymore - good change of pace though. May try to add on a short 30 min run again after work. Need to get home on time though.

Lori - sorry you were awakened while sleeping - don't people know not to wake you yet? he he he :+ Glad to hear weather has been better. Seems funny to me here in CA when there is rain during the summer - maybe you could pass some this way to help with our fires?

Wendy - have fun at the zoo ! It's been so long since I've been to one. Am looking forward to attending with my grandson soon I hope. Glad to hear you won't worry if you miss a workout. I think your KB workouts should last a few days anyway }(

Lora - cool you enjoyed most of the concert. Just getting out and hearing live music is fun. We are supposed to be seeing Lynyrd Skynrd this weekend if DH's vendor gets the tix to him soon. Take care of those shoulders ! Modifications are OK ya know !:7

Jen - I'm with you on the creative side of DVD's. I'm a "put one in and puch play" type of a person with my workouts. Get me in the kitchen though and watch out !:9 Say "hi" to Alwyn's butt kickin' workouts for me :p I'll be seeing him in a few weeks most likely.

Have a good day ladies - probably BBL if I can take a break.

Hey Girls:)

Workout plans have changed. Again, it is to muggy out. I thought about saving my run for later tonight but Im afraid I won't get it done so now I am thinking about a circuit workout using the TM and a Cathe dvd.

Wendy** DH is gone salmon fishing for a whole week and he is soooo far away that they don't have any cell phone coverage. Its a good thing for him as far as work is concerned b/c apparently, they can't make any descisions there and they call him for everything. If he tries to take the afternoon off, the phone doesn't stop. So he is happy about that but Im sure he would like to be calling home every evening. I don't have much DOMS from yesterdays B&G's either...hmmm...whats up with that I wonder?

Lora** Take care of those shoulders girlie!!! They are expensive to replace:+

Jen** Ha! You dirty girl! I won't need any energy for when DH returns! LOL Im gonna go to sleep!!!!!

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Lori - hope you got your workout in - how do you create your circuit with the TM and DVD? So nice DH got a week away (you own a sporting good store, right?) And sounds like you'll have plenty of omega 3 salmon fishies to eat soon, huh? Salmon omlettes, salmon on crackers w/cream cheese, salmon salad sandwiches, salmon with asparagus or salmon burgers for dinner, salmon ice cream - oops, that would be on the Iron Chef. LOL!

Back to work . . .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.