allwildgirl/Shelly Thanks for the cookbook

janiejoey

Cathlete
Shelly,

Did you know you are a special kind of person? You make everyone have a smile on their face when they read your posts. And talk about humor,:7 wow, you have that as well. You make me laugh all the time.:+ I bet you have other great qualities as well. It's a pleasure to interact with you.

Thank you so very much for the copies of "Cathe's Cookbook", Created by this forum. I'll keep you in mind when I cook.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

ITA .. you are a hoot! You crack me up .. I look for your posts all the time b/c they always bring a smile to my face .. or a chuckle or two ..

.. still cracking up on the "what children say" thread .. think I am going to print all of them out .. so whenever I need I laugh I can read them ..

I did not need the cookbook .. but if you sent one to everyone that asked for it .. LOL .. you have been a busy girl this morning .. LOL .. and are very sweet for it!

IA w/Janie .. thanks .. you keep 'um coming .. :7

I agree Janie and Poochy-Shelley always makes me laugh and she's really sweet and considerate-thanks shelley--deb

Oh goodness. *blushes*

You're all more than welcome. It doesn't take more than a few mouse clicks to send, really:)

Thank you all for making me feel special.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.