All Step-CTX

JMFRANE

Cathlete
Just did this step work out from the CTX series. I forgot how much fun that one is! Great intervals too. Music is super. And just when you think you are done - power 15's, 7's and 3's! Love the ab section. I giggle too when they giggle and get that "additional ab work"!

Actually, I love the whole series!

Joanne

Just did this step work out from the CTX series. I forgot how much fun that one is! Great intervals too. Music is super. And just when you think you are done - power 15's, 7's and 3's! Love the ab section. I giggle too when they giggle and get that "additional ab work"!

Actually, I love the whole series!

Joanne

I’m doing this rotation now. Love the step routines and music. I really like the variety offered. And it’s a nice change to do only one Upper body part daily.

All Step was my very first Cathe DVD. It came with the smaller step I bought years ago and is still one of my favs! I bought the CTX set after I gave that one to a friend but now that one is broke. I want to order another one but I don't need the entire set. But, if I can't find it by itself I will be buying CTX again! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.