All Roads Lead to Cathe

FitDoggie

Cathlete
I'm an administrative assistant and part of my job involves typing. My boss likes to use phrases like "the challenges that are ours" and I think "Ahh! High Step Challenge!". When he writes "our core values" I think "Oh, CoreMax!"

Ok is it just me or do all roads lead to Cathe workouts??? :D

FitDoggie

"The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more."

I think when you're addicted like we are, yes they do...

Not sure if you remember that car DH bought a month or so ago?? Anyway, he was trying to explain the difference between and straight 6 and a slant 6, and all I could think was, "tilt a bit at the waist...No straight up and down now!"...He thought I was nuts! BUT, it put his "car terms" into perspective for me!!! Yes, I agree...All roads lead to Cathe!!

MJ

I often find myself blurting out a Cathe phrase when talking to people, and then smiling to myself. I'll say things like "I'm so glad that is over!" or Just a suggestion, take it or leave it." The other day I heard the Buttercup song not once but twice on the radio. I thought that it must have been an omen, so I went home and did Cardio and Weights!

Here in the people's republic of Multnomah County, Oregon, we have to pay a special income taxx(. They call it the ITAX. I always think of IMAX and believe me I'd rather do all 3 IMAXs back to back 10 times than pay that stupid 1.25% of our income to Multnomah County.

I've got Cathe on the brain, I guess.

Maggie:)

I'm sure Cathe would never make it, humble person that she is, but someone needs to make a Tshirt with "All roads lead to Cathe" on it....I'd buy it in a second.

Briee

I know, Its very weird for me but I find myself constantly coming to this web site. I dont like to chat on the internet because I usually find the weirdos and Its just not my thing. But I do check the Cathe web site at least once a day. My DH thinks Im silly. He asks Me if Im lonely. No, the thing is you start to feel like you know the people and its a good way to get advice about things. I think you girls are great and I hope to meet some of you at a future road trip.
http://www.picturetrail.com/alio0026

FitDoggie, that is hilarious. I have posted this before but I'll tell you again. I can get so tired running around at work (I'm an RN) and instantly what pops into my head is "I know you're tired, but jump higher!"

Marla

What about license plates? I will see the letters SB on a plate and yep, Step Blast comes to mind! Or, CW and Cardio & Weights...and so forth:7

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.