All natural skin care products?

PhyllisG

Cathlete
I have been using Olay Regenerist which was fine. Just finished up everything and went to the store to restock. But after reading the ingredients I just couldn't buy it. So now I am looking for recommendations for all natural products including cleansers, antiaging, moisturizers etc. Anything you really liked?

I was looking for natural products and came across Evan Healy. I have used it for a couple of weeks now and really like it. You can get free samples on their website www.evanhealy.com. I bought mine at Whole Foods and they had some samples that I tried out before a bought.

I really love Ole Henriksen's products (www.olehenriksen.com). They're kind of pricey, especially since I've got a rather strict budget, but I do save up for his products as they make my skin look really nice, and I've got combination skin/rosacea. Unfortunately, there are no sample sizes to try. However, if you have a Sephora near you, you could stop in and check them out in person.

I'm a huge skin care junkie..........and some of my love's are:

www.Lush.com

www.Talulahskincare.com

www.arbordoun.com

I also have been eyeing Noah's Naturals to try and have used products from Better Botanicals lately. Aubrey Organics makes some good products, as does Jason Naturals...especially the Red line of skin care. Another fave of mine are Eminence skin care products available at www.buynatural.com but they are costly.

I also agree with the above poster about Ole Henriksen. Have used his stuff in the past and liked them, but they are a bit on the expensive side.

I LOVE BWC products. (Beauty Without Cruelty) They have great moisturizers and cleansers...and, one of the very first organic/natural products have never been tested on animals.

Also, EO (essential oils) products are great - they smell great.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.