all band workout

akma

Hi Cathe:

I live in Alaska and spend a lot of time on my boat in the summer. I would love to have an all band workout I could use on my travels. It would even be great if previously recorded band work were put into a useable format.

Thanks for considering this.

PS. I am a member of all women' Russian Folk dancing group (The New Archangel Dancers) that performs for tourists in the summer. Our membership uses your videos to stay in shape in the off season! Thanks for helping us stay in shape to do all of our dancing which includes some heavy duty leg work and tricks!

Hope to hear from you.

akma

Normally I'd suggest posting this in the 'Ask Cathe' forum instead of here, but it might be pointless. I made a similar request a couple of weeks ago (right now it's on page 2, titled 'suggestion for creating a travel workout from parts) on the Ask Cathe forum, which is where we're supposed to post requests directed specifically to Cathe. A few posters responded, but I heard nothing from Cathe about the idea.

Lurdes

I did post this originally on the "Ask Cathe" forum and someone suggested I post it here. Thanks for the advice I'm new to this.

akma

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.