All 2019 Cathe Calendars Have Shipped!

Thank you!!! I'm in Colorado and mine is expected to be here Monday. I always open my calendar on Christmas eve.

I buy it every year and put it up at my desk. People still stop on occasion and ask who is Cathe? I always offer a stunned look and respond with "are you trying to hurt me with that question?" They are never sure what has happened.

I buy it every year and put it up at my desk. People still stop on occasion and ask who is Cathe? I always offer a stunned look and respond with "are you trying to hurt me with that question?" They are never sure what has happened.
I can understand what you are saying. I went to an exercise class and I said I do workouts be Cathe and the instructor was stunned. She didn't know who I was talking about, then I said Leslie Sansone and she got it.

I find it interesting that Cathe isn't more popular. But, Cathe is more advance and challenging then a Leslie Sansone or Jane Fonda. I first found Cathe when I bought the green small step with the little purple risers. It has Cathe Basic Step workout that came out with it and I was hooked. That was back in 2007. I wasn't aware of what she did until I saw her on Fit Tv that summer. I was amazed. I didn't realized she had, so many workouts and so had so much muscles!

It took many years since 2007, that I grew to get in Cat he workouts. I was really intimidated by them. But, what I found if you just tell yourself if it is okay not to get all the moves perfect, but you will someday, that helps me in the workouts.

Got my Cathe 2019 Calendar! I am so HAPPY! So much better than 2018! Spoiler alert if you do not want to know what is in the calendar do not read! The only thing I am going to say is Cathe lists all her DVDs on the first page of her calendar! That is so awesome! The only DVD she didn't post was her first one Step N Motion 1 that was made in 1990. All her other ones are in there. For some of her and workouts they are combined like the an workout and STS, so they aren't what you see on her On-demand. Also, it says Imax instead of Maximum Intensity Cardio.

A side note. On the cover, Cathe's shoes, I actually own the same pair and style they are the Nike Lunarconverge the blue ones. They are so comfortable! I can't believe I actually own a pair of shoes that Cathe actually wore in a workout! It is in Cardio Party! Those shoes are great if you are running or walking down hills because it doesn't hurt your toes! Also, those Nike are great for all of Cathe workouts because it fits your foot like a glove! I don't work for Nike, I think they are awesome shoes!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.