Aerobox Infomercial

cammie-cam

Cathlete
Hey everyone! I'm a long time Cathlete and frequent lurker on the boards here...

So this morning I saw an infomercial for Aerobox and was wondering if anyone had these workouts, specifically how long the workouts are? I did a search and saw some reviews here of some OLDER workouts of his, and one he did with Kathy Smith, but I'm thinking this is a brand new set because other than their own website where you can order, I haven't seen any reviews of this new set at all. Or perhaps I'm not looking in the right places.

Is this a new set or has it been out for a while? And also again I was wondering if anyone knew how long the workouts are? I'm interested in purchasing, but I need them to be at least 45-60 minutes in length.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi

I have some of his older workouts and they are excellent, definitely fat incinerators and get you into cardio conditioning. His are tough workouts and very much training someone might have if they were to train like a boxer minus actually hitting someone. They are doable and fun, best of all you don't need to run out and buy equipment. I can't jump rope worth a darn but I can pretend and I never miss, LOL!! Its great, I didn't know he came out with a new ones, let alone a workout system. I definitely will be getting these as soon as I am able. Thanks for the heads up! You can check out his older clips of workouts at either Collage Video and type in Michael Olijade under other instructors or go to totalfitnessdvds.com to watch the clips. I hope that helps. I'd recommend these workouts just based on knowing his previous stuff.

Hugs!

Nora

Thanks Nora! So this must be something new, I checked youtube to see if someone posted the infomercial and I didn't see it. I did see some clips of his other workouts tho, they seem intense, but not too high impact (except for the jump rope) which is what I'm looking for. I'm hesitant, but I think I may just purchase.

Denise, this is the website that was in the infomercial. At first I thought it was beachbody because the site is VERY similar to the P90X website, but I don't think so...

https://www.aerobox.com/1/default.aspx

Hi

I have some of his older workouts and they are excellent, definitely fat incinerators and get you into cardio conditioning. His are tough workouts and very much training someone might have if they were to train like a boxer minus actually hitting someone. They are doable and fun, best of all you don't need to run out and buy equipment. I can't jump rope worth a darn but I can pretend and I never miss, LOL!! Its great, I didn't know he came out with a new ones, let alone a workout system. I definitely will be getting these as soon as I am able. Thanks for the heads up! You can check out his older clips of workouts at either Collage Video and type in Michael Olijade under other instructors or go to totalfitnessdvds.com to watch the clips. I hope that helps. I'd recommend these workouts just based on knowing his previous stuff.

Hugs!

Nora

I previewed these at total fitness a few weeks ago and like them very much, unfortunately can't fit something like that in right now but I really like his style. Love the boxing/drill/plyo stuff.

I have a boxing work out of his that I bought a while ago, previewed but haven't done yet. I need to get on that asap now! ;)

The boxing workouts in the set look great, I'm just concerned I won't use the others like the abs, and long and lean, so it may just be too much to invest in just a few workouts.

Seems like the latest trends in these sets is they launch them, gauge the reaction, then either lower the price or add an incentive, I'll wait it out, if the price comes down I might be able to justify it.

However, I really love the way the boxing workouts look, so I'm looking at some of his older stuff too now.

Seems like the latest trends in these sets is they launch them, gauge the reaction, then either lower the price or add an incentive, I'll wait it out, if the price comes down I might be able to justify it.

I agree with you!

Thanks for all the feedback, I really appreciate it. Dela I do agree with you, and I'm also wary because for now you can't buy them anywhere else but their website. I've been so turned off by beachbody's customer service in the past that I'm hesitant to order anything from one of these infomercial websites. I think that's the main reason I haven't yet taken the plunge with these yet.

I DID notice however that initially the length of each workout was not on the website but is now. Interesting. Maybe they read this post? LOL!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.