Aerobic Shoes

Does any one have any suggestion on aerobic shoes. I just recived the shock cardio DVD and most of the workouts are high impact, high intensity exercises and I am beginning the feel a lot of pain in my ankles and knee especially when I am on the step. I just purchased a pair of Ryka N-Gage but I did not receive them as yet. Your suggestions are welcomed.

Not recommending a specific shoe, but overall I like the Asics Gel brand. I have many pairs and have found they work well for me. They tend to run very small (I order up a whole size!). I buy at Zappos.com -- love the reviews, ability to view the shoes, search capabilities...

Good luck!

I use Nike Free 5.0 V4 for everything, including Shock Cardio. They are very light weight and the sole is very flexible, makes it easy to move in different directions easily.

I use Asics for running and New Balance for Aerobics. I recently bought New Balance WX840 and another pair but I don't have the style number right now. I love them (color is a bit glitzy but I don't care what my shoes look like). They are very supportive for side to side movement. I previously was using their 600 series cross trainers but have found the 800 series to be lighter and more supportive. I highly recommend the 800 series from New Balance. Good Luck

I really like my Sketchers Delites. I do zumba with them and they are great. I have a pair of rocket dogs I use when we do zumba on the mat floor (the rocket dogs have a low profile which helps on the resistance surface) but I get foot cramps with those.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.