adding rotations into calendar

jackier

Cathlete
I was able to do this a couple of days ago, but this morning when I go to add a rotation it takes me to the screen where I need to add the rotation, but there's nothing there. Whether I want to add a Cathe or forum user. I went to the tutorial to make sure I was doing everything right and I can't get it to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Jackie

I'm having the same issue, I'm trying to delete a rotation I downloaded and nothing shows up in my rotations list.

I can't delete a rotation either. Actually, I did it, it said it was deleted, but it was still on my calender. I went back in to try and do it again but it is not showing up.

Hi,

I am not finding any choices for downloading a workout. They must be still working on this page. I will give it a couple days and try again.

It sounds so neat to be able to add rotations directly to my calendar!

I was able to do this a couple of days ago, but this morning when I go to add a rotation it takes me to the screen where I need to add the rotation, but there's nothing there. Whether I want to add a Cathe or forum user. I went to the tutorial to make sure I was doing everything right and I can't get it to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Jackie

We were hoping to have the WM update completed last week, but we will not finish it until probably this Friday or next Monday. So right now things are only halfway working. Once the update is complete we will make an announcement letting everyone know. Currently we only have one Cathe Rotation showing (October 2008), but will start adding more from previous months once we have everything working properly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.