ADDICTED

Melnjross

Okay, I have only been on Live/OnDemand for a few days and I am already addicted. And if those two options were not enough-I JUST realized the import option to import others workouts. I have stolen several of those already, specifically the shorter ones I saw put together on what I really want to focus on right now (upper body). I've literally waited months/years to do this b/c of my angst that the charge was $19.95 a month vs. 1/2 that amount I paid for Beachbody lol! I love that I can feel so creative in putting workouts together myself. I am on a Cathe high and now that I'm "in"-$19.95 doesn't seem so bad ;) Thanks so much for all of the amazing features OD offers-it's def worth the money!

Hi! Cathe has the Workout Blender! If you wanted you can make your own Cathe workouts you can. Also, Cathe has premixes on most of her workouts. So, look for the premix feature on her on demand. There is no premix on Cathe Live. Hope that helps! Jen

Okay, I have only been on Live/OnDemand for a few days and I am already addicted. And if those two options were not enough-I JUST realized the import option to import others workouts. I have stolen several of those already, specifically the shorter ones I saw put together on what I really want to focus on right now (upper body). I've literally waited months/years to do this b/c of my angst that the charge was $19.95 a month vs. 1/2 that amount I paid for Beachbody lol! I love that I can feel so creative in putting workouts together myself. I am on a Cathe high and now that I'm "in"-$19.95 doesn't seem so bad ;) Thanks so much for all of the amazing features OD offers-it's def worth the money!

Hi Melnjross! Your enthusiasm is awesome! I’m so happy Cathe OD has everything you’re looking for. There are endless possibilities which I see you’re discovering. So excited to have a new workout partner in the house Enjoy!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.