Active You

LAEnggren

Cathlete
HI
Does anyone know does active you have awebsite
am looking for some great comfy new updated workout wear or does anyone have any other suggestions
Lisa

Hi,
I posted the same question on Friday. SNM replied that they do not have a website. The title of my post was "High Step Challenge Clothes". I really wish I knew how to copy a link. x( Sorry, but I hope this helps.

And yes, the workout clothes in the pics are adorable and I would love to have them-do any of those bodies come with?!;):)

Wendy

Thanks Wendy
I just e-mailed them and hopefully will get a reply today I asked for a catalogue or locations where their clothes are available to buy I am in need of new gear I love the pink I used to buy all Mossimo
at target loved some pants he made from acouple years ago but they are wearing out I do not care for any of the new stuff so far this year I really like low waist little flare at the foot nice spandex not shiny material ok I iwll let you know if find out anything
Lisa

Hi - I also emailed the company specifically asking about options to get any longer styles too. I had gotten some of the pants that Cathe's crew wore in the Basic Step/Body Fusion videos - but they were just too short. I am 5'11" and have a problem with high waters. I did also buy Mossimo styles too - but they dont seem to carry the really good bootleg pants that they used too. I will post what I find out as well!!

I am SOO excited for the new workouts - they look great and tough. Although I dont quite see myself getting that much air under my feet like in some of those IMAX3 shots..

Anne

Never mind, found the number...... Can someone give me the phone number again ? For some reason I can't find it.

Thanks, I love the look of these!
I used to also wear Mossimo but don't like what they have out this year.

Laura =)
251.5/135.2/141
Here is a link to my before & after photo's
http://www.picturetrail.com/gyggles1

Hi Anne and Lisa,
I would really appreciate it if you both would let me know what you find out. I am 5'10" and also have a hard time finding workout pants long enough but I love the ones Cathe wears in their workouts.

Thanks so much, Wendy

Hi Laura! I think you found the number but just in case:

The clothes in this workout are from Active U and you can contact them by calling 732-577-9017. Their email address is [email protected]

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I would love to know how long the pants are too! I am 5'11" and it is very hard to find long pants like the ones that Cathe is wearing. Please let me know what you find out or if you know of another manufacturer that has the longer lengths in pants.

DebbieH -
Thanks for posting the email address for ActiveU. I requested a catalog yesterday and "Sharon" replied to my request last night. She's sending me a catalog on Friday! Thanks again!

Hi Lisa this is Lisa too! I just found the sites for the ActiveU. www.kos-usa.com and www.ohmybod.com Kos has 20% off with Sharon from Active U and oh my bod 15% off but you have to order through her.I think the email is [email protected]. I am not sure. They have very nice outfits and some that Cathe and crew wore. Hope this helps, Lisa:)

I could avoid it and I have ordered the pink clothes rio de janeiro style that cathe uses in IMAX 3 by kos usa. This outfit is so lovely. I will love to buy the blue top that cathe uses in low max.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:)

Stayfit Im still waiting for Sharon to call me back as I miss her call yesterday. I was going to order the black/pink combo pants and it is on the Kos website the black tank top with the pink stripe and also I wanted to get the kickboxing pants with the tie front bootleg style in navy. Gosh my CC is climbing up there because I just order a bunch of clothes from Victoria Secret.

Hoow¡ Pace, Cathe is really an adiction. First are the dvd, after the new step, tomorrow will be the barbbell and today the cathe clothes. We are catheadiccteds but the Black /pink combo is so pretty.I couldn't avoid to order the pant and the blak tank top too.I think everybody here want the clothes of cathe in IMAX 3. I have to see the kickboxing pants you are talking about. I hope Sharon will call you soon. I sent her a mail yesterday and she answered me this morning ( 8:00 AM in my country).

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.